WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
At your first visit you will get the opportunity to discuss any concerns or worries you may have and any particular course of treatment you would be interested in with one of our highly skilled dental practitioners. During this visit you can raise any health issues which may have bearing on a specific course of treatment.
Following your initial consultation, the dentist will discuss their findings and advise you on the best course of treatment and possible costs involved.
- We will be polite and courteous at all times
- We will provide you with the best treatment possible
- We will endeavour to run on time, but when dealing with emergencies this is not always possible and we would appreciate your understanding on these occasions
- We will provide you with a written estimate of costs for any agreed treatment before commencing work
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- To be polite and courteous to us at all times
- To arrive on time for your appointments
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please contact us with at least 24 hours notice
- To pay your fees, in full, on day of treatment
- To give us feedback on any aspect of our practice that you are unhappy with
- To recommend us to your family and friends
A very professional and informative consultation. My concerns were listened to and all options explained well to me. I chose veneers as I wanted a perfect smile for a family wedding. At 32 I was not wanting to spend 2 years wearing braces, no matter how discrete they may be. The process was very quick once I was certain which option to choose. I had complete faith in Declan's skills and judgement. This is a must as you are trusting someone to file down your own teeth. It's not a pain free process but once numbed you don't feel a thing. I am over the moon with my results and can smile with confidence once again. I would highly recommend to anyone who is unhappy with their teeth to at least go for a consultation. Everyone is different and Declan will help you to choose the best process for you. –JB (Omagh)
I found Castle Dental Studio offered me a new pain free and friendly dental experience. Dr Declan O'Neill's expertise ensured I had no anxieties and he took the time to explain all options available. He was able to offer an extensive range of treatments including cosmetic choices. Teeth are so important and my teeth needed a lot of work to give me back my confidence. Under Dr Declan O'Neill's professional care I now have wonderful crowns made to fit perfectly and give me a big smile again. They look and feel so natural! The extensive treatment was planned and carried out so quickly and efficiently and at times to suit me. All the staff are so friendly and create a relaxed environment. It is a pleasure to visit Castle Dental Studio and know that my dental health will always be well cared for. Emergency appointments are always so promptly facilitated. –MG (Omagh)